Lowongan Kerja Plan Manager Natarang Mining
CATATAN: Lowongan kerja ini telah kadaularsa dan kemungkinan sudah tidak relevan lagi!
PT. Natarang Mining is constructing an underground gold/silver mine and 400 TPD Merril-Crowe processing plant at its Way Linggo project Lampung, Sumatra. Commissioning is planned early 2010. PT Natarang Mining has vacancies for :
Way Linggo Gold Project is seeks to contract employ an experienced Plant Manager to provide overall leadership, management and technical expertise in all areas of the processing function, objectives, safety targets and other related standards.
KEY RESULT AREAS AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Ensure an effective training and development program is in place for Process Plant personnel to develop their skills
• Ensure employee evaluations are completed at least semi-annually to ensure employees are supported in their development. The process is to be used to identify high potential employees who can take on a larger role, and improve low performing employees
• Create a culture whereby employees have pride and ownership of their workplaces resulting in a good housekeeping standards
• Create a culture of cost awareness and fiscal responsibility, and support that culture to achieve cost reductions. This includes a monthly review of costs and ensuring that the annual budgeted cost is managed
• Empower a culture of Continuous Improvement within the workforce, where employees are engaged in their jobs and work together to implement improvements
• Foster a culture of teamwork where all employees work together and share their skills for the betterment of the team
• Ensure an appropriate Process Plant structure is in place to ensure the plant is operated at the required throughput and recovery performance
• Ensure all employees have a defined job description, which they have read and understand, and they have a clear understanding what is expected of them to be considered successful in their position
• Ensure quality personnel are recruited in a timely manner to fill any vacancies within the organizational structure
• Ensure accurate employee time and attendance records are maintained and it can be demonstrated that all employees are working the required hours.
• Communicate Process Plant objectives and performance on a regular basis and ensure the full team is aligned on the priority of these objectives.
• Ensure the metal accounting and reconciliation process is robust, well documented.
• Ensure Cyanide Code Compliance standards are maintained within the operation
• Ensure the Tailings dam is operated as per the engineered and approved design to minimize environmental risks
• Identify Capital projects which can add value to the business, and support the implementation of such projects to ensure successful improvements
• Ensure effective security standards and systems are in place to minimize risk of product loss within the Process Plant.
• Ensure the Corporate Gold Security Standard is adhered to.
• Manage the bullion shipment process to ensure effective systems and controls are in place to minimize security risks, all legal requirements are followed.
• Complete all other tasks as assigned by the Operation Manager
• Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering
• Advanced management qualifications will be well regarded
• Minimum of 10 years sound experience in Process Plant Operations and Metallurgical
• Minimum of 2 years sound experience at a Process Manager level
• Experience in conventional crushing and grinding circuit
• Experience in gold and silver cyanidation leach, CCD, Merrill Crowe and Cyanide Detoxification circuit
• Effective communication skills
• Experience managing a culturally diverse workforce
yhs-mystartdefault, natarang mining, lowongan kerja maret 2013, pt natarang mining lampung, natarang mining lampung, lowongan pt natarang mining lampung, lowongan kerja miner underground pt natarang mining, lowongan pekerjaan pln april 2013, lowongan natarang mining lampung, lowongan kerja sma di bandar lampung maret 2013